BE PART OF THE API SECURITY REVOLUTION
42Crunch is growing fast!
We are expanding our team to support the growth of the company. Join our startup to work on the most innovative API Security platform!
All 42Crunch employees get competitive salaries and stock-options.
42Crunch has offices in
- Dublin (Ireland)
- Montpellier (France)
- Madrid (Spain)
- Irvine (California, USA)
Candidate must have development and design experience with many technologies and frameworks used to develop tools and applications.
- Execute creative and visually stunning front-end solutions
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- Collaborate and troubleshoot issues with various stakeholders and 42Crunch.com‘s platform team
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- Give and receive feedback while working with a team
- Extensive involvement with React or Vue and its ecosystem.
- Experience integrating APIs
- Experience using Bootstrap library
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible applications across the most used browsers and versions
- Passionate about UX
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, JIRA and other tools
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding jQuery
- Prior experience launching a new product for a startup
- Knowledge in Go language and gRPC / Protobuf
- Write micro services, libraries, samples and other developer tools to improve the experience of using 42Crunch cloud platform.
- Assist third party developers in troubleshooting their integrations with 42crunch platform APIs and use of other 42Crunch developer products.
- Researching new technologies and prototype solutions
- Managing software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
- Working with customer support and customers to troubleshoot and address issues
As a senior developer, you have experience implementing micro services and libraries. In particular, you have:
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Extensive experience of APIs design and implementation and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and container-based technologies are a plus
- Proficient understanding of Git/GitHub
- Familiarity with continuous integration/development principles
- Experience developing on a cloud computing platform
- Full-stack or back-end application development experience
- Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends
QA Lead Engineer/Architect
- Define, design, develop, document, maintain the QA Tools and Test automation frameworks.
- Ensure that product quality meets defined test exit criteria in functionality, performance, stability, security and data quality.
- Liaise with the pre-sales/customer facing teams to bring customers experience into the QA framework.
- Work with developers to triage bugs and reproduce reported issues
- Provide in depth analysis for any test failures and assist developers in troubleshooting reported issues
- Communicate test status, metrics and trending quality for the development team.
As a senior QA engineer, you have experience defining the QA processes and testing server-side/client-side applications.
In particular, you have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Engineering/System Software Testing
- Proficient in writing scripts using any of the following: Bash, Java, PHP, Python, Groovy, Curl, RESTFUL APIs
- Proficient in Linux.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, continuous delivery, continuous integration
- Github knowledge is required.
- Experience with logging & monitoring tools such as ElasticSearch, Graylog and Grafana, etc. is a plus.